a blog about a girl and her closet
- Urban Frill is seeing red in a fabulous blazer! Click over to see how she mixes it with bright colors for a transitional spring outfit!
- A Fashion Fixation pairs stripes with a little pop of neon! The perfect combination if you ask me! Don’t forget to take a peek at her amazing shoes! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- DahliaLynn Lane is sporting her newest signature bib from her jewelry line! Head over to find out how you can win it! (find DahliaLynn Lane on Twitter!)
- A Dash of Details was feeling artsy this past weekend and painted a few fabulous pieces! Do I see an Etsy shop in her future?! (find A Dash of Details on Twitter!)
- Fabulously Average is upping her swag in python printed pants! They are perfect for when you need a little bit of edge! (find Fabulously Average on Twitter!)
- Here & Now is sporting light colors for an easy breezy causal chic look! Her jacket is the perfect layering piece for warmer temps! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Style Your Life styles a colorful, classic chic outfit for the Gap blog – how exciting! Pop over to see what pieces she picked out! (Find Style Your Life on Twitter!)
- Lipstick & Lollies is taking her inspiration from J.Crew and wearing the cutest green blazer! Add in a little leopard and this makes for on amazing outfit!
- Sweetie Pie Style nails the neon and neutrals look! Head over to find out how she pairs the two together! So cute! (Find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
- POSH Blog put together the cutest gift for a friend having a baby! Pop over to find inspiration for any upcoming gifts you need to find for mom or baby! (Find POSH blog on Twitter!)
- Second Street East designed a classic girly bedroom with a worldly feel! Check out how you can win the pillow she featured in the room! (Find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Olive & an Arrow is wearing an adorable romper that is a fantastic mix of feminine and fun! You won’t believe where she found it! (Find Olive & an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Good Life pairs two of the prints we can’t get enough of – gingham and stripes! Head over to see her tip for a “brainless” match! (Find Good Life on Twitter!)
- 100 Inspirations shows us how to get Eva Longoria’s look complete with leather shorts! Stop by to the pieces she chose to recreate this sassy look for under $110!
For more information on how you can be involved - click here!
Switch to our mobile site