- A Fashion Fixation is ready for a casual happy hour in jeans, but dresses them up with a sassy pink wedge! So cute! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Ishi made an impulse buy that she definitely isn’t regretting! Pop over to check out her latest (wallet-friendly) find!
- Fabulously Average is throwing out all of the old Labor Day fashion rules and goes for white on white, which she plans to wear well past the holiday! (find Fabulously Average on Twitter!)
- Leopard and Lillies goes for an avant garde look with leopard and leather! Head over to see how she wears a dress as a top – so smart! (find Leopard and Lillies on Twitter!)
- Minted Glam is slightly obsessed with polka dots this season and she wears them well! Check out what sweater she had to have in 3(!) colors! (find Minted Galm on Twitter!)
- Fancy Francy complied a list of 20 bags that are perfect for work or school! How to choose… they are all so fabulous! (find Fancy Francy on Twitter!)
- Ash n’ Fashn is taking her inspiration from European girls and rocking a turban. Best news? She made it out of a scarf so you can try it out, too! (find Ash n’ Fashn on Twitter!)
- The Glossy Life is teaching us how to make french toast casserole – a dish sure to impress any overnight guests! Head over for the recipe! (find The Glossy Life on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow goes for an outfit that incorporates all of her favorite things – braid, maxi and stripes! It is pretty perfect if you ask me! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins recreated a look from our favorite Orange County girl – Lauren Conrad! Simple and great for summer or fall!
- Urban Frill is finding her self in a fall state of mind with the weather starting to change! Jeans and boots in the same outfit?! So exciting! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- It’s Not That Deep mixes big and small for a relaxed but polished casual look! Pop over to see how you can recreate this outfit!
- For All Things Lovely looks so chic in peplum and a bow! She is summer on top and fall on the bottom for an easy transitional outfit!
- Second Street East takes a cue from Kate Spade’s apartment and creates a fabulous, colorful look! Pop over to find out where to buy the pieces! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style gives us the rundown on another fall trend – black and white! Such a great way to create an effortlessly chic look! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
I have definitely been forcing it with my wardrobe during these last days of summer; wearing cardigans over long sleeved tops and trying to pair scarves with just about anything. These past few days have been amazing, though! Low humidity, cooler at night, my kind of weather! How excited am I that I can wear jeans AND boots at the same time and not be hot!? Pretty darn excited, I tell ya. Now if only it was cool enough to start wearing sweaters…
I bought these pants at Target in the beginning of the Summer, along with a red and purple pair. I’ve worn the red pair twice. This is the first time I’ve worn this pair. I don’t know why, but every time I tried, I decided that I couldn’t pull off this look. I spent months on pinterest searching how to wear colored pants. I would see girls out in different colored pants and think they look great. ”Why can’t I wear them!?,” I would ask myself. Today, I decided that I CAN wear them. The only person thinking they don’t look good on me, is me. (I hope). So, here I am, in bright blue pants, for the first time ever (besides the Target dressing room). Up next, purple!
Top: Forever 21 | Pants: Target | Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Necklace: J Crew via eBay | Shoes: Nordstrom Rack