- One Hundred Inspirations puts together an amazing summer wedding look inspired by Kate Middleton – all for under $160! A must see!
- Diva in Me combats the monday blues with a gorgeous yellow and white dress she collaborated on with a friend! So talented! (find Diva in Me on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow mixed and matched her way to an adorable summer outfit! Checks and floral were meant to be! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Rachel’s Look Book shows us her international style on a recent trip to Dublin. Hint – it’s fabulously edgy! (find Rachel’s Look Book on Twitter!)
- Melificent is feeling happy in her good mood outfit! So much so that she even brought out the bubbles! So fun! (find Melificent on Twitter!
- Crazy Style Love shares her simple formula for taking any outfit from day to night! Head over to find out how and see her cute look! (find Crazy Style Love on Twitter!)
- Sigh…Gush…Gasp looks polished for weekend errands in a blazer and jeans – and you’ll never believe what she paid for her top!! (find Sigh…Gush…Gasp on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation found the perfect polka dot scarf – it’s long and goes with everything! Pop over to see where she bought it! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- High Heeled Style has jumped on the chambray wagon! And what better to pair it with than white skinny jeans and a pair of fabulous heels?! (find High Heeled Style on Twitter!)
- Ash ‘N’ Fashn pairs denim and lace for a look that’s perfect for any date night or party! So cute! (find Ash N’ Fashn on Twitter!)
- Pink Margarita Pearl takes us through three ways to style a skinny cowl top! It’s impossible to choose a favorite!
- Urban Frill is trying out a new way to style her pencil skirts! Pop over to find out why untucked is better! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- Here & Now cools off in an adorable pansy print sun dress! Paired with sleek silver accessories, she is ready for the heat! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Second Street East finds inspiration for a bedroom design from her latest casual weekend outfit! Head over to check out the room AND outfit! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
While taking these photos, I realized that aside from my watch, nothing I’m wearing is currently available to buy. That, my friends, is what we call recycling. I don’t know about you guys, but I am pretty impressed with the fact that it’s almost July and I still haven’t bought one piece of clothing. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but…toot toot.
Dress: Urban Outfitters | Cardi: Nordstrom Rack | Shoes: Asos | Watch: Michael Kors | Bag: Aldo
I don’t usually wear pencil skirts with untucked shirts. Because this skirt is so slim fitting and the shirt is so flowy, I decided that it worked and went for it. Either way, it’s much more comfortable untucked.
These navy wedges were just given to me from a dear friend who never wore them. I love them! I can never seem to find a good navy shoe and this pair is just perfect. Plus, since I am on a shopping hiatus, I get super excited about hand-me-downs. May not be new, but they’re new to me!